Monday, September 26, 2011

Bucket List


Bucket list: a list of endeavors I intend to pursue. Some are more serious than others and they are not in a particular order of importance.
  • become trilingual
  • re-visit Argentina
  • visit Brazil and the Amazon
  • take my children to Litchfield, S.C.
  • go hiking in the Alps
  • go to Girl's camp again!
  • go to Harry Potterland in Universal Studios
  • relax for at least ten minutes every day
  • hike part of the Appalachian trail
  • spend a week in NYC watching Broadway shows
  • write a short story
  • be a senior missionary
  • do genealogy (learn any additional languages)
  • read 50 books this year
  • visit Utah beach
  • go to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
  • be vegan for one month
  • read The Old Testament
  • write an editorial
  • have an herb and vegetable garden
  • fix my hair every day for a week
I recognize that lots of my desires require visiting places. I shall work on finding stationary desires as well.

2 comments:

Alysha and Jason said...

I think the hardest one to accomplish will be the hair-fixing one. :) At least for me...

Sarah said...

Haha! Thanks Alysha!

Search This Blog