Sunday, March 24, 2013

What I do for love...

First time. I gave in. I made chocolate chips cookies from scratch all by myself. I have never learned because I figured if I didn't make them, I wouldn't eat them! But I caved--for the love of a man whose favorite dessert is the standard chocolate chip cookie! That's even going to be the groom's cake at our wedding! It's a good thing I'm not shy or anxiety ridden because I attempted the chocolate chip cookie in front of his grandma and mother, his best friend and his wife, who has already mastered baking, and Parker. In the end, I have some brown, some golden, and some eaten. Success? For me it is! I told Parker I'd make them 300 times so I can get it perfect. So prepare to
eat cookies! Cause they're not staying at my house!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good for you! And, hey, I've been making chocolate chip cookies for years but just barely was successful in making them the way I like to eat them - not gooey, no crunchy, but somewhere in between. :)

Search This Blog